Week 26: Essay Writing
Firstly, I
have chosen some webpages in which how to write essays is explained. There are
several types of essays but almost all of them have the same structure and can
be explained together: https://www.internationalstudent.com/essay_writing/essay_tips/ | http://lklivingston.tripod.com/essay/ and https://writingcenter.fas.harvard.edu/pages/essay-structure
The major difficulty
I find when I want to write an essay is the topic I am going to use, even if it
is given I find trouble in how to express it. However, there are lots of tips
in order to overcome this issue. When the topic is given it is obviously easier
but finding ideas is always hard. Sometimes is easier to invent than to write
about real facts so I do not care about what I am writing as long as it makes
sense.
This week I
have been reading some articles in English and I am looking for some audios or
listening activities to start next week because I find it my weakest skill.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario