Week 16: Language
Welcome to this new blog! Which is basically a continuation of the
previous one but this time with more toil than ever! The topic of this week
is language, one of my favourite
subjects. I love learning new languages, travelling and meeting new people and
cultures so I consider the topic language as fundamental. Spanish is my mother
tongue and I consider myself lucky for that since Spanish is hard to learn. I
speak English and French too. I have studied and loved English since school so
I am always willing to improve it. Also, I have been in a bilingual course of
French my entire time in high school so I am good at it too. Now that I am at
college, I am learning German although it is harder than I thought.
Furthermore, I am trying to learn Italian on my own, which is obviously easier
than German so I think it is going to be good. Apart from this languages that
could seem common, I would love to learn Norwegian or any Scandinavian language
because I love that culture. I have watched some series based on Norway and
that language is quite cool to listen. However, I do not think I will learn any
of them as I have other languages to take care for first.
I would like finish by saying that I am reading the whole saga of Harry
Potter in English. I know that its level is not too high but any lecture in
English is useful to improve skills.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario