Week 14: Colours

Infographic made by GraphicSprings

In this infographic we see different colours and their meanings. It is taken from http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html. I find quite interesting this web although I do not completely share the idea that colours have to mean something. We choose colours regarding our liking and it does not necessary mean that if I wear something blue I am sad or if I wear something red I am full of energy. Nevertheless, I understand the connections between the colours and their meanings.



This picture by Picasso is one of his many works in blue, he even had an era called ‘Blue’ because he only used this colour. In the picture we admire a lonely man eating with a sad figure. The colour blue is only broken in the bread and the drink. The rest of the picture is full of different tones of blue. From my point of view, the use of the blue gives the picture sensibility and depth, but also sadness.  


Comentarios