Week 12: The Fashion Show
This interview
has been made by the magazine Harper’s Bazaar: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/models/a1706/lily-aldridge-style/
The
original version:
Harper's Bazaar:
How would you describe your design aesthetic?
Lily Aldridge:
My collection is definitely very laid-back, easy to wear, everyday cool
clothes.
HB: What did you
find after the first season of moving on? Did your approach to design change at
all?
LA: The first
collection was very successful so I just continued making clothes I wanted to
wear, and following my gut, not trying to be too trendy or anything. Just
making cool, timeless pieces that really anyone could wear.
HB: Have you
found that becoming a mom has affected your style?
LA: Actually I
feel I've become way more into fashion, my style and everything since becoming
a mother. I don't know why, I just love clothes even more now, if that's
possible.
The
reported version:
Harper’s Bazaar
asked Lily how she would describe her design aesthetic.
Lily Aldridge answered
that her collection is definitely very laid-back, easy to wear, everyday cool
clothes.
Harper’s Bazaar
asked again what she had found after the first season of moving on and if her
approach to design had changed at all.
Lily answered
that the first collection was very successful so she just continued making clothes
she wanted to wear, and following her gut, not trying to be trendy or anything.
Just making cool, timeless pieces that really anyone could wear.
Then, Harper’s
Bazaar asked if she had found that becoming a mom had affected her style.
Lily Aldridge
answered that she felt she had become way more into fashion, her style and
everything since becoming a mother. She did not know why, she just loved
clothes even more then, if that was possible.
Finally, this
week I have just keep on reading books. Moreover, I have started searching for
C1 Cambridge exams in order to practice and make improvements.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario