Week 11: You Live And Learn


Studying abroad is an opportunity anyone wish for; living in a foreign country, makes you wiser. These are some online ads on studying abroad opportunities:

This offer is from a university in Holland, which have several options from bachelor’s programmes to master’s programmes. We have to take into account that living abroad and so study is quite expensive so we have to be very careful comparing offers. This one sells us that it is cheaper than anyone else in the UK, for example.


This one is from Finland, which offers also some programmes that we can be interested in. Comparing options, is the best way to find what we want the most. Finland has the best education in Europe and, possibly in the world. Although it could be expensive, it is something take into consideration.


Finally, I have started reading the whole saga of Harry Potter in English as a way to train my reading skills while I am enjoying something I like. I find interesting how you can understand the background even though you do not understand all the words. Anyways, I try to search all the words I do not understand and write them in order to remember them.




Comentarios