Week 9: Urban Living
I love Italy, that
is why I would like to live there when I am older. I hope that in the future I
will be wealthy enough to afford living there. I consider Italy the most
beautiful country of the world; its monuments, people and atmosphere is
breathtaking. I have been in Italy only once I cannot wait to be back; I went
to Venice, Rome and Florence but I am okay with a cheaper place. In addition, I
rather live in a small city than living in a big one, but it depends on several
things. Nevertheless, things changes fast and so does the future so I do not
know where I am going to live and how I am going to be when I am 50.
I also love
cities such as Madrid, where my mother lived until she was 9. I have been there
several times I would like to live here.
I would love to
live in London or in UK in general as I am studying English and is the language
I want to talk every day.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario