Week 8: Odd Inventions


Pizza Scissors

The world is full of odd inventions; you can even create one if you are imaginative enough. I have chosen the most useful one: the pizza scissors. We all love pizza, it’s a fact, so we need something that make eating pizza easier. I am really clumsy and I always need help but not anymore with this invent. These scissors can cut at the same time that hold the piece of pizza so it’s impossible to throw it. It might be difficult to use at the beginning but you will get used to it. Another problem with pizzas are the edges, they are hard to cut but these scissors are so powerful that will do it in one go. This is definitely the odd invention you needed.

At the moment I am reading a book in English: The Hunger Games. I have already read the saga in Spanish but I thought it would be a good idea to do it in English just to see how different things are. So I am learning a lot because if I don’t understand a word I can easily search it and discover new words or new meanings.




Comentarios