Week 6: Connections
October 23, 2018
Dear Ander,
I’m writing
you this letter because I want to know how you’ve been going all this time. Since
you moved in I haven’t heard about you. Do you like London? It’s incredible
that you are living there, we really need to catch up! I would like you to come
back because I miss you so much but I know that it’s better for you to stay
there; so, I’m looking forward to visit you. I’m already picking up my English
skills to be on your level. I’m reading all the books you recommended me but
also I’m watching tons of series at the same time; all in the original version.
However, it’s a little mess because I get confused sometimes with all of the
characters. In addition, you could help me now, I’m sure you have friends there
and it would be great if you introduce them to me. Be ready because I will show
up when you least expect it!!
Your friend,
Daniel.
Some
helpful links:
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario