Week 5: Dream Jobs????


I consider my worst job as a zoo keeper or something related to a zoo because I cannot stand the way animals live. I do not like at all zoos as they animals are trapped and they are not living the life they deserve in their natural habitat. I would not like to see these animals all day because I work there so it is my worst job. In addition, it could be dangerous to work there because some animals are really savages and there are cases of people who died working in zoos. Finally, I am a calm person and I imagine myself going crazy with so much noise and movement at the zoo. My dream job would be being a teacher or working for a company, something more peaceful (sometimes).




I asked my aunt about her job condition when she was younger and it is as different as I expected it to be. Then, kids worked more than studied as they used to leave school early to help the economy of the family. There were more jobs in the construction and it was well-paid, now it is one of the worst paid jobs. In addition, woman did not have barely any opportunity in the job they wanted as they stayed at home taking care of the family. I personally that we have evolve but we have so much to do, we must not stop the progress. We need equality and more opportunities for the next generations; we are coming to fight.



Comentarios