Week 4: If I Were You...
Text in which
advices are involved:
Your life is a
book; don’t' jump to the
end to see if it's worth it. Just enjoy life and fill those pages with beautiful memories. Life
is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who
treat you right. Let your
love be stronger than your hate and anger. That's why you always have to be confident in
everything you do. […]
Text with modal
verbs:
He told me that
the most important thing is the position of my router: `You have to put it in the
centre of the house´. I must
remember all the things he told me if I want to do everything right. But the
truths is that he needn’t
have come because my wife already know how to put the router.
The first modal
verb (have to) is used as an external obligation, something that other person
tells you to do. The second one (must) is an internal obligation as you put
yourself the rule. The last one (needn’t have come) is an unnecessary action,
he come but it was not necessary.
Finally, in the
last 4 weeks I have been working in my English watching series in the original
source. I love to do this because you can learn at the same time you are
enjoying a good series.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario