Week 2: Our First Steps In C1 (II)

Travelling is an unforgettable experience because you get to know different cultures, people, landscapes… while you are having a good time; what else can you ask for? I would love to travel all around Europe. I have been in Italy and I completely fall in love with the country; I just cannot wait to be back as it is my first destination. I would love to visit England and France as I speak English and French and I want to improve my pronunciation by being there. Finally, as I said before, I would love to travel all around Europe and if I had the opportunity, all around the world. 





If I had enough money I would probably spend it on travelling. However, I would like to help my family or any friend in case they are in economic troubles. It is too easy to say what you would do with the money when you do not have it; in the practice it would be harder and I could not make up my mind. I want to enjoy the money that I earned but helping people that did not have the same opportunity also.  Many people opt in wasting the money in useless things but that is up to them; I believe that we have to be aware of what we have and what we need in order not to lose our minds. 



Comentarios