Week 2: Our First Steps In C1 (I)
I am truly grateful
for having the friends I have, we know each other since we were young and our
friendship is unbreakable. It is obvious that friends come and go but the most
important ones remains. We are a group of six, four of us were together since
primary school and even thought we were separated at high school we kept in
touch. The other two came later but it feels like we were together for ages. I
love them.
This is us;
we are so different that it is surprising how well we fit. Nevertheless, we are
all tolerant, generous and funny. I am so proud of them because they are what I
need to be happy, we help and support each other like no one could. They are
hilarious but in hard moments, they are the most competent people I know. We
have fight as every group but we know how to solve them without damaging the
friendship. I hope our love last forever.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario